Tuesday, 8 November 2011

November Update

November already and, as Britain pauses on verge of the apocalyptic winter freeze the newspapers have been depressingly predicting for weeks, I’ve been taking advantage of this precious time before I turn into a block of ice, in studio and home environments both bereft of central heating. I’ve put a few new folio images on the main gallery pages of my website, with more to come next month. My visual diary continues to receive its monthly updates. Among other recent work assignments, I’ve painted thirty dignitaries (including Barack Obama) for a Columbia University prospectus, as well as sketching Tony Blair for a publication to accompany the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I went to Columbia University! Was the prospectus for the World Leaders Forum series?

    ReplyDelete