Wednesday, 14 December 2011

2012 CD Swap is Here

I’m pleased to announce the seventh annual PJF CD swap. After a bit of a break from it, I’m raring to start swapping compilation CDs in the New Year.

In case you haven’t participated before, here’s the lowdown; you make a compilation CD of your favourite music – any number of tracks. Burn 10 copies and send them to me. A few weeks later you will receive a selection package containing 10 randomly chosen compilations by the other players. All swappers are welcome, whether you know me personally or not – but you must let me know if you’re playing ASAP by e-mailing peterfield13@hotmail.com. I’ll respond with a fuller list of instructions.

The deadline for sending me your CDs is not til the end of February 2012 – which gives you the entire festive period, and beyond, to start dreaming up your playlists...

No comments:

Post a Comment