Monday, 25 June 2012

New AgencyRush Site / PJF Exclusive Print

My agent, AgencyRush, have launched their brand new website! They’ve been pouring tender loving care into its design and layout over the preceding months, and were delighted to finally unveil the site on Friday night at a special ‘Glug’ event in Brighton – featuring a riotously hilarious talk by illustrator Al Murphy. The site contains the portfolios of their twenty four represented artists (click here for PJF) – plus a new online shop containing exclusive AgencyRush giclee prints on 310gsm Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper - one by each artist.



Allow me, if I may, to introduce my own contribution to the AR shop – ‘Quid Pro Quo’, a fanboy homage to my favourite film, ‘Silence of the Lambs’.


I had a lot of fun making this one, a complex baroque scrolled composition within which are nested key elements of the original movie. A must for any fan, surely – get yours here.


No comments:

Post a Comment