Sunday, 11 May 2014

Kickstarter Day Thirty



If you follow me on social media you’ll already know that my Kickstarter campaign was 100% funded. I reached my target three days ahead of the deadline. Final total stands at £7179, and 191 lovely people backed me. It was a nail-biting month, and when I launched the campaign I have to say I wondered if it really would be possible. It seemed like such a huge, huge mountain to climb. I never assumed success was a foregone conclusion – and the success of this book, when it is finished, will all be down to the generous people who offered their support. Not just the backers, but all the people who tweeted or shared the relevant links. I’m amazed and blown away to have had this personal project supported in such a way – Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment